The Injen SES21128ICP Cold Side Intercooler pipe is the next logical step in your search for power gains in your N55 equipped BMW. This easy to install performance charge pipe system allows that turbocharged engine to breathe deeper to unleash that additional performance that you've been craving. These charge pipes pair perfectly with Injen cold air intake systems for even greater performance gains!
The Injen Technology engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this performance intercooler charge pipe system to develop some serious bolt-on power. The soul of this charge pipe system is with Injen mandrel-bent, over-sized and stepped 3.00" to 2.50" T6-6061 aluminum tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and a look that will impress every time you open your hood! The engineering team also developed precision CNC machined adapter flanges that mimic the OE-Style connection for a clean and simple install.
As always, Injen Technology also offers this performance charge pipe system in multiple finishes. You can choose from Injen polished version (SES1128ICP), Wrinkle Black (SES1128ICPWB), and Wrinkle Red (SES1128ICPWR) finishes. To top it all off, the SES1128ICP performance charge pipe system includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Cold Side only Intercooler Charge Pipe System
- Manufactured from 3.00" stepped to 2.50" Lightweight T6-6061 Aluminum Piping
- Oversized piping reduces restriction providing increased airflow to the engine
- Our aluminum piping replaces the brittle, failure-prone factory unit.
- Precision CNC machined quick connect flanges for an OE-Style attachment
- Includes one 1/8" Female NPT bung
- Available in Polished, Wrinkle Black, and Wrinkle Red finishes
- Seamlessly adapts with the OE Intercooler
- Precision CNC machined, and TIG-Welded sensor flanges included
- Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
- Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
- Unique Injen Logo Plate for a Refined Style
- Increase Throttle Respone and Decreases Turbo Lag
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased Flow
- Uses all factory mounting location
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-Free installation
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty